On this page:
- Al Asimah a.k.a. Amman is the capital and most populous city of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. It is the country's political, cultural and commercial centre and one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Amman's population has been estimated around 4,142,629 as of 2014, with an additional million residing in the surrounding areas. Other population estimates consider the number of expatriates residing within the city limits and rank the total population much higher.
- also known as Amman, Jordan; Muhafazatamman; Muhafidhiyat El `Asima; Muhafazat `Amman; Muhafiziyatalasimah; Al ‘Āşimah; Muhafiziyat Al `Asimah; Muhafazat `Asimah; Governorate Of ‘Amman; Muhafidhiyat El ‘Asima; Alasimah; Al `Asimah; Muhafidhiyatelasima; Muhafizate Al Aasimah; Muḩāfaz̧At ‘Āsimah; ‘Ammān; Muḩāfaz̧At ‘Ammān; Governorateofamman; Governorate Of `Amman; Muhafazatasimah; Muḩāfiz̧Īyat Al ‘Āşimah
- part of Jordan, Amman Governorate
- read more about Amman (city)
- Al Asimah a.k.a. Capital Governorate is an administrative division of Kuwait.
- also known as Governortate Of Metropolis, Muḩāfaz̧At Al ‘Āşimah, Muhafazat Al Kuwayt, Al ‘Āşimah, Muḩāfaz̧At Al Kuwayt, Muhafazatalasimah, Muhafazat Al `Asimah
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Asimah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Asimah
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Al Asimah"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Asimah for some fun with words!