On this page:
- Al Bernstein is an American sportscaster, writer, stage performer,recording artist, and speaker.
- Al Bernstein is an artist originating from Austria, who created his major work in the USA. Bernstein moved from Austria to the USA in 1979. Bernstein produced over 900 pieces of work in his first, classical, phase. His handprinted artist book, "The Florida book of plates - in concert with nature" was published in 1985. Further handprinted books and so-called Pigmentographs followed. A small selection of Pigmentographs were exhibited in a project with the Deutsche Bahn AG in 24 German cities, 1997.
- born in (66 years ago)
- Al Bernstein is an actor.
- Al Bernstein is a nominee in the 27th Sports Emmy Awards for Outstanding Live Sports Special.
- nomination: - nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Sports Special - "Preakness Stakes" (130th Preakness Stakes), with Dick Ebersol, Tom Roy, David Michaels, John Gonzalez, Scott Boggins, Alex Piper, William Rapaport, Diana Kane, Kristen Wilson, Amy Zimmerman, Allan Brum, Sandra Restrepo, Pierre Moossa
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Bernstein
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Grasso
Al Bernstein Bernstein, Al. Al Bernstein: 30 Years, 30 Undeniable Truths about Boxing, Sports, and TV. New York: Diversion, 2012. c. Tom Fisher Fisher, Tom, with Gilbert M. Allnutt.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Bernstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Bernstein
Anagrams of AL BERNSTEIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Bernstein!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Bernstein to see it in context!