On this page:
Who is Al Edgington?
Al Edgington is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program - "The Amazing Race", with Jerry Bruckheimer, Patrick Cariaga, Allison Chase, Jennifer Basa, Elise Doganieri, Jarratt Carson, Amy Nabseth Chacon, Barry Hennessey, Nancy Gunn, Michael Norton, Michael Noval, Julian Grimmond, Phil Keoghan, Rebekah Fry, Jonathan Littman, Giselle Parets, Glenn Stickley, Evan Weinstein, Bertram van Munster, Bob Parr, Alex Rader, Matt Schmidt, Scott Owens, Mark Vertullo, Bill Pruitt, David Brown, Richard Hall, Hayma 'Screech' Washington, John Moffet & Curtis Colden
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program - "The Amazing Race", with Jerry Bruckheimer, Patrick Cariaga, Jarratt Carson, Jennifer Basa, Amy Nabseth Chacon, Elise Doganieri, Rebekah Fry, Allison Chase, Nancy Gunn, Julian Grimmond, Barry Hennessey, Phil Keoghan, Michael Norton, Michael Noval, Jonathan Littman, Bob Parr, Scott Owens, Bill Pruitt, Giselle Parets, Alex Rader, Glenn Stickley, Matt Schmidt, Bertram van Munster, Evan Weinstein, Hayma 'Screech' Washington, Mark Vertullo, Curtis Colden, David Brown, Richard Hall & John Moffet
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program - "Who Do You Think You Are?", with Alex Graham, Lisa Kudrow, Dan Bucatinsky, Lisa Bohacek, Kate Richter Green, Chuck LaBella, Jennifer O'Connell
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program - "The Amazing Race", with Bertram van Munster, Jerry Bruckheimer, Elise Doganieri, Jonathan Littman, Mark Vertullo, Giselle Parets, Dan Coffie, Michael Norton, Matt Schmidt, Patrick Cariaga, Michael A. Miller, Darren Bunkley, Chad Baron, Neil Jahss, Phil Keoghan, Jennifer Basa, Jarratt Carson, Amy Nabseth Chacon, Allison Chase, Julian Grimmond, Nancy Gunn & Barry Hennessey
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Edgington
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Producer: Al Edgington, Greg ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Edgington
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL EDGINGTON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Edgington!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Edgington to see it in context!