Al Ferguson (actor)
On this page:
Who is Al Ferguson?
Al Ferguson was an Irish-born American film actor. He appeared in nearly 300 films between 1912 and 1956. He was born in County Wexford, Ireland and died in Long Island, New York.
- also known as A.G. Ferguson, Al Fergusan, Alfred Ferguson
- born on (127 years ago) in Rosslare Strand
- nationality: United States of America, Republic of Ireland
- profession: Actor, film director
- died on (43 years ago) in Long Beach
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- "Tarzan the Tiger"
- "Tarzan the Mighty"
- "Lightning Raiders"
- "Overland Riders"
- "The Desert Trail"
- played Constable Jones in "Riders of the North"
- played Bill Edwards in "Thundering Thompson"
- played Cafe henchman in "Texas to Bataan"
- played Henchman (Uncredited) in "Saddle Mountain Roundup"
- played Henchman Hank in "Fighting Mustang"
- played Brian in "Miracles of the Jungle"
- played Blackthorn Kennedy in "Where the West Begins"
- played Death Row Guard (Uncredited) in "Let Us Live"
- played Phone Standby (Uncredited) in "Sunset Boulevard"
- played Townsman at Carnival #8 (Uncredited) in "East of Eden"
- played Construction Worker #2 (Uncredited) in "The Mummy's Curse"
- played Villager #3 (Uncredited) in "National Velvet"
- played Train Passenger (Uncredited) in "My Little Chickadee"
- played Policeman #2 (Uncredited) in "Road to Utopia"
- played Villager (Uncredited) in "Samson and Delilah"
- "Billy the Kid's Gun Justice"
- "Roamin' Wild"
- played Man Reciting Lord's Prayer #1 (Uncredited) in "Johnny Belinda"
- played Patron at Slawson's #1 (Uncredited) in "Carrie"
- played Steve Kane in "Wildfire"
- played Sheriff in "Straight Shootin"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Ferguson (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Ferguson to see it in context!