Al Freeman, Jr
On this page:
Who is Al Freeman, Jr?
Al Freeman, Jr a.k.a. Al Freeman, Jr.: Albert Cornelius "Al" Freeman, Jr. was an American actor, director, and educator. A life member of The Actors Studio, Freeman appeared in a wide variety of plays, ranging from Leroi Jones' Slave/Toilet to Joe Papp's revivals of Long Day's Journey Into Night and Troilus and Cressida, and films, including My Sweet Charlie, Finian's Rainbow, and Malcolm X, as well as television series and soap operas, such as One Life to Live, The Cosby Show, Law & Order, Homicide: Life on the Street and The Edge of Night.
- also known as Albert Cornelius Freeman, Jr.; Albert Cornelius Freeman Jr.; Jr. Albert Cornelius Freeman; Albert C. Freeman Jr.; Al Freeman; Albert Cornelius "Al" Freeman, Jr.; Professor Albert C. Freeman, Jr.
- born on (81 years ago) in San Antonio, child of Lottie Brisette Coleman and Al Freeman
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, television director, educator
- died on in Washington, D.C.
- read more about Al Freeman, Jr. (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Freeman, Jr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kurt Hemmer
A one-hour film version—directed by Anthony Harvey and starring Al Freeman, Jr ., and Shirley Knight—appeared in 1966. This low-key, black-and-white adaptation more than recreates the utter joylessness of Baraka's play. Too, the madness ...
by Vincent Terrace
Al Freeman, Jr. (Charles Bingham); Robin Wilson (Jackie); Gloria LeRoy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Freeman, Jr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Freeman, Jr
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Al Freeman, Jr"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Al Freeman, Jr to find many related words and phrases!