On this page:
Who is Al Goldstein?
Al Goldstein: Alvin "Al" Goldstein was an abrasive but influential American publisher and pornographer. He was described as "a cartoonishly vituperative amalgam of borscht belt comic, free-range social critic and sex-obsessed loser who seemed to embody a moment in New York City’s cultural history: the sleaze and decay of Times Square in the 1960s and ‘70s." Another writer called him "a hairy, sweaty, cigar-chomping, eczema-ridden fatso". He claimed to have had 7,000 sexual partners.
- also known as Alvin Goldstein, Uncle Al, Al Goldfarbstein, Al, Alvin "Al" Goldstein
- born on (79 years ago) in Brooklyn
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, publisher, writer, pornographic film actor
- parent of Jordan Goldstein
- died on in Brooklyn of renal failure
- written works: "I, Goldstein"
- TV series: "Sex: The Revolution"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Goldstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL GOLDSTEIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Goldstein!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Goldstein for some fun with words!