Al Ham (composer)
On this page:
Who is Al Ham?
Al Ham: Albert W. Ham was an American composer and jingle writer. He was notable as the composer of the Move Closer to Your World music package used since the 1970s on WPVI-TV's Action News broadcasts in Philadelphia, as well as on many other newscasts in the United States throughout the 1970s and 1980s. He was also notable as creator of the adult standards radio format Music of Your Life.
- also known as Albert W. Ham; Albert Ham; Albert W Ham; Ham, Al
- born on (89 years ago) in Malden
- ethnicity: White American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film producer, film score composer
- died in (14 years ago)
- album: "Harlow"
- film produced: Give 'em Hell, Harry!
- nomination: - nominated to Academy Award for Best Original Music Score - "Stop the World: I Want to Get Off"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Ham (composer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL HAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Al Ham!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Ham to see it in context!