On this page:
- Al Hansen a.k.a. Alexander Hanson is a British stage actor who has appeared in numerous plays and musicals in the West End, and recently on Broadway.
- read more about Alexander Hanson (actor)
- Al Hansen: Alfred Earl "Al" Hansen was an American artist. He was a member of Fluxus, a movement that originated on an artists' collective around George Maciunas.
- also known as Alfred Earl Hansen; Al; Alfred Earl "Al" Hansen; Hansen, Al
- born on (88 years ago) in Queens
- nationality: United States of America
- education: The New School
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- Marriage with Audrey Ostlin Hansen
- parent of Bibbe Hansen
- died on (20 years ago)
- album: "Joseph Beuys Stuka Dive Bomber Piece & Other Stories"
- written work: "Al Hansen"
- official website: www.alhansen.net
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Hansen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Duchamp Dictionary (2014)
by Thomas Girst
Al Hansen (1927–95), David Hammons ...
From Calaveras to Quinceañeras by Charles Tatum
In 1966, Montáñez Ortiz participated in the Destruction in Art Symposium in London, along with other avant-garde artists such as the artist Wolf Vostell from Germany, Al Hansen from ...
Encyclopedia of New Media (2002)
An Essential Reference to Communication and Technology by Steve Jones
The third direction emerged from the ambiguous and often-boisterous tradition of happenings pioneered by Allan Kaprow, Al Hansen, Claes Oldenburg, Milan Knizak, and others. These streams were never as separate as some maintained, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Crofton Hardester, Al Hansen P: Hal Sitowitz D: E.W. Swackhammer TELEPLAY: Jim Barnett PHOTOG: Dennis Dalzell MUSIC: Laurence Rosenthal TVM. standard thriller: Writer obsessed by legend of 1930s actress. Made on Harold Lloyd's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Hansen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Hansen
Anagrams of AL HANSEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Hansen!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Hansen for some fun with words!