On this page:
- Al Harrington: Albert "Al" Harrington is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Fujian Sturgeons of the Chinese Basketball Association.
- Al Harrington is an American television actor. He is best known as his role as "Det. Ben Kokua" on the CBS television series Hawaii Five-O. He had previously appeared in five episodes of the series as other characters.
- also known as Tausau Ta'a, Alvin Ta'a
- born on (80 years ago) in Pago Pago, child of Lela Suapaia
- ethnicity: Samoan American
- nationality: United States of America, American Samoa
- education: Punahou School
- profession: Actor, dancer, teacher, professor
- parent of
- played Standing Elk in "Nate and the Colonel"
- played Amaron in "The Testaments: Of One Fold and One Shepherd"
- played Moses Joseph in "White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf"
- played Jesse the Indian in "The Fall of Night"
- played Chief One Horn in "Satin"
- played Local Anchor #1 in "Forrest Gump"
- played Bar Tender Resort in "You May Not Kiss the Bride"
- TV series: "Hawaii Five-O"
Al Harrington is a fictional character of the animated television series Family Guy.
- occupation: Businessperson
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Harrington
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Al Harrington
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Harrington to see it in context!