On this page:
- Al Harrington: Albert "Al" Harrington is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Fujian Sturgeons of the Chinese Basketball Association.
- Al Harrington is an American television actor. He is best known as his role as "Det. Ben Kokua" on the CBS television series Hawaii Five-O. He had previously appeared in five episodes of the series as other characters.
- also known as Tausau Ta'a, Alvin Ta'a
- born on (80 years ago) in Pago Pago, child of Lela Suapaia
- ethnicity: Samoan American
- nationality: United States of America, American Samoa
- education: Punahou School
- profession: Actor, dancer, teacher, professor
- parent of
- played Standing Elk in "Nate and the Colonel"
- played Amaron in "The Testaments: Of One Fold and One Shepherd"
- played Moses Joseph in "White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf"
- played Jesse the Indian in "The Fall of Night"
- played Chief One Horn in "Satin"
- played Local Anchor #1 in "Forrest Gump"
- played Bar Tender Resort in "You May Not Kiss the Bride"
- TV series: "Hawaii Five-O"
Al Harrington is a fictional character of the animated television series Family Guy.
- occupation: Businessperson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Harrington
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Kelly Kam Fong Richard Denning Morgan White The Governor The Attorney- General Ben Kokua Al Harrington Edward (Duke) Lukela Herman Wedemeyer Wo Fat Khigh Dheigh Producers Franklin Barton, Bill Finnegan, Leonard Freeman, ...
More Than a Century of Recordings from Wax Cylinder to the Internet by Brian Wright-McLeod
Al Harrington, narration; Michael Campbell, vocals; Carnes Burson, words and music. Andean ensemble: Edgar Zurita, flutes; ...
by Vincent Terrace
James MacArthur Detective Chin Ho Kelly Kam Fong Detective Kono Zulu Det Ben Kokua Al Harrington Det Lori Wilson Sharon Farrell Det James 'Kimo' Carew William Smith Off Moe 'Truck' Kealoha Moe Keale Doc Bergman; the medical ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Harrington
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Al Harrington
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Harrington to see it in context!