On this page:
Who is Al Hartley?
Al Hartley: Henry Allan Hartley known professionally as Al Hartley, was an American comic book writer-artist known for his work on Archie Comics, Atlas Comics, and many Christian comics. He received an Inkpot Award at the 1980 San Diego Comic-Con.
- born on (94 years ago) in Kearny, child of Fred A. Hartley, Jr.
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Art Students League of New York
- died on (12 years ago) in Fort Myers
- written works: "God Cares Coloring Book", "Yankee Doodle on the frontier", "Come meet my friend", "Fun in the car", "Barney Bears Jumbo Giant Activity Book"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Hartley
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games by Paul Green
Art: Al Hartley. A Spanish colonial town reappears through a rift in time populated by Spanish Conquistadors from an earlier era. “THE SPIDER STRIKES!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Hartley
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Hartley
God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man may pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say: "This is my country." (Benjamin Franklin)
Anagrams of AL HARTLEY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Hartley!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Hartley for some fun with words!