On this page:
Who is Al Held?
Al Held was an American Abstract expressionist painter. He was particularly well known for his large scale Hard-edge paintings.
- also known as Alvin Jacob Held
- born on (87 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- died on (10 years ago) in Todi
- written works: "Al Held, the Italian watercolors", "Al Held, new paintings", "Al Held"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fine Arts)
"Al Held" is a book by Irving Sandler.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Held
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Soil Science (2006)
by R. Lal
CALCIUM AS SOIL AMELIORANT Amelioration of Acidic Soils The widely accepted ameliorative measure for acid soils is liming, whereby Al held on the exchange complex is neutralized.'161 Incorporating lime into the topsoil ...
by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
An ecclesiastical festi al held on the second day of Februa in honor of the presentation of the infant hrist in the temple and the pwunfication of the Virgin Ma . It seems to have ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Held
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Al Held
Black Angel by Al Held
Black Angel, 1964, acrylic on canvas by Al Held
Photo credit: cliff1066™
Anagrams of AL HELD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Held!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Held for some fun with words!