On this page:
Who is Al Held?
Al Held was an American Abstract expressionist painter. He was particularly well known for his large scale Hard-edge paintings.
- also known as Alvin Jacob Held
- born on (87 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- died on (10 years ago) in Todi
- written works: "Al Held, the Italian watercolors", "Al Held, new paintings", "Al Held"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fine Arts)
"Al Held" is a book by Irving Sandler.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Held
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ann Lee Morgan
Al Held Armstrong, Richard. Al Held. New York: Rizzoli, 1991.
by Vincent Terrace
Michael Bell (Al Held); Bernie Kopell (Mr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Held
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Al Held
Black Angel by Al Held
Black Angel, 1964, acrylic on canvas by Al Held
Photo credit: cliff1066™
Quotes about Al Held
This new one was held for a couple months, so I guess it was better, but when we go into thinking our next record tragedy, it traditionally will probably change the distribution again and it will get held up again. (Kerry King)
Anagrams of AL HELD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Held!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Held for some fun with words!