Al Hill (actor)
On this page:
Who is Al Hill?
Al Hill was an American film character actor who appeared in over 320 films between 1927 and 1954, including the 1951 film The Girl on the Bridge.
- also known as Al M. Hill
- born on (122 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Rene Boucicault
- parent of
- died on (60 years ago) in Los Angeles
- played Steve in "Picture Brides"
- "The Murder in the Museum"
- "A Gem of a Jam"
- "Punch Drunks"
- "The Man from Tumbleweeds"
- played Benny Lockner in "Perilous Holiday"
- played Reporter in "Without Orders"
- played Spots in "The Big Shot"
- played Departing Sailor (Uncredited) in "She Learned About Sailors"
- "The Winning Ticket"
- played Fred Mayer in "The Last Mile"
- played First Mate of the Corsair in "Corsair"
- played Rod (Uncredited) in "Boys Town"
- played Television Technician #2 (Uncredited) in "State of the Union"
- played San Francisco Ground Crewman (Uncredited) in "The High and the Mighty"
- played Getaway Driver at Bank Job (Uncredited) in "Invisible Stripes"
- played Townsman #4 (Uncredited) in "Road to Utopia"
- played Stickman #2 (Uncredited) in "Kansas City Confidential"
- "After Midnight with Boston Blackie"
- played Rico's 'Butler' (Uncredited) in "Little Caesar"
- played Barfly #1 (Uncredited) in "She Done Him Wrong"
- played Newark Palace Stagehand (Uncredited) in "For Me and My Gal"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Hill (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL HILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Hill!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Hill to see it in context!