Al Jazeera America
On this page:
- Al Jazeera America is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network. The channel, which was launched on August 20, 2013, directly competes with CNN, HLN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, and in certain markets, RT America. The channel is Al Jazeera's second entry into the U.S. television market, after the launch of beIN Sport in 2012.
- Al Jazeera America is a 2014 Shorty Awards-nominated Facebook page.
- also known as AlJazeeraAmerica
- award: - Shorty Industry Award for Best Facebook Page nomination for Anna Pakman, Caitlin Pereiras, Jared Keller, Abby Rogers, Dominica Lim, Hashem Said, Bethany Frank, Timothy Bella, Azmat Khan, Dave Gustafson, Claire Gordon
- official website: https://www.facebook.com/AlJazeeraAmerica
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Jazeera America
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Covering American Politics in the 21st Century: An Encyclopedia of News Media Titans, Trends, and Controversies [2 volumes] (2016)
by Lee Banville
AL JAZEERA AMERICA In 2013 Al Jazeera, a television network once decried as the “mouthpiece of Osama ...
Dimensions of the Midwestern Literary Imagination by Philip A. Greasley
253 Al Jazeera America, 689 Al P. Nelson Feature Article Contest, 885 ...
by William J Willis, Anthony R. Fellow
” Al Jazeera America, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Jazeera America
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Jazeera America to see it in context!