Al Jennings (actor)
On this page:
- Al Jennings: Alphonso J. "Al" Jennings was an attorney in Oklahoma Territory who at one time robbed trains. He later became a silent film star and made many appearances in films as an actor and technical advisor.
- also known as Al J. Jennings, Alphonso J. "Al" Jennings, Alphonso J. Jennings
- born on (151 years ago) in Virginia
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Lawyer, actor
- Marriage with Maude Jennings since
- died on (53 years ago) in Tarzana
- buried in Oakwood Memorial Park Cemetery
- filmography: played Judge in "Song of the Gringo"
- film written: Song of the Gringo
- Al Jennings a.k.a. S.E. Jennings is an actor.
- read more about S.E. Jennings
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Jennings (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Jennings to see it in context!