Al Mancini (actor)
On this page:
Who is Al Mancini?
Al Mancini: Alfred Benito "Al" Mancini was an American stage, television and film actor, born in Steubenville, Ohio. He was a 1950 graduate of London High School in London, Ohio.
- also known as Alfred Benito Mancini, Alfred Benito "Al" Mancini
- born on (82 years ago) in Steubenville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, actor, acting coach
- died on (7 years ago) in London of alzheimer's disease
- "To Grab the Ring"
- "The Delos Adventure"
- "My Summer Story"
- played Tic-Tac in "Miller's Crossing"
- played Givola in "The Gangster Show: The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui"
- played Costelo in "Mission Manila"
- played Portuguese Chauffeur in "Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River"
- played Man Tenant in "Loose Cannons"
- played Fish #2 (Voice) in "Babe: Pig in the City"
- played Waiter in "Big Business"
- played Jim the Golfer in "Falling Down"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Mancini (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL MANCINI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Mancini!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Mancini to see it in context!