On this page:
- Al Martin: Albert Lee Martin is a former professional baseball left fielder. He played twelve seasons in Major League Baseball, mostly for the Pittsburgh Pirates. He also played one season in the Korea Baseball Organization.
- Al Martin was a screenwriter.
- born on (119 years ago) in Milwaukee
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- died on (44 years ago) in Hollywood of emphysema
- films written:
- Al Martin: Albert DeGroot Martin, was a professional baseball player who played second base and outfield for the 1872 Brooklyn Eckfords and the 1874-1875 Brooklyn Atlantics. He was also known as Albert May.
- Al Martin is one of the producers of the 2014 theater production of the play 702 Punchlines and Pregnant: The Jackie Mason Musical.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Martin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mitch Rosalsky
Charles Strider, Jim Strider, Al Martin Notes Gene Strider, Charles Strider, and Jim Strider were brothers. Both the Striders and the Four Tunes were used by ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
SCR: Al Martin PHOTOG: Jerome Ash Production title: The Terror of the Islands Minor thriller: Gruesome experiments on tropic isle Made in Heaven 1987, (USA). Lorimar, color, 102 mins. W: Timothy Hutton (Mike Shea/Elmo Barnett), Kelly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Martin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Martin
Anagrams of AL MARTIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- MARTINA L.
See also the blanagrams of Al Martin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Martin for some fun with words!