On this page:
- Al Martin: Albert Lee Martin is a former professional baseball left fielder. He played twelve seasons in Major League Baseball, mostly for the Pittsburgh Pirates. He also played one season in the Korea Baseball Organization.
- Al Martin was a screenwriter.
- born on (119 years ago) in Milwaukee
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- died on (44 years ago) in Hollywood of emphysema
- films written:
- Al Martin: Albert DeGroot Martin, was a professional baseball player who played second base and outfield for the 1872 Brooklyn Eckfords and the 1874-1875 Brooklyn Atlantics. He was also known as Albert May.
- Al Martin is one of the producers of the 2014 theater production of the play 702 Punchlines and Pregnant: The Jackie Mason Musical.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Martin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL MARTIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- MARTINA L.
See also the blanagrams of Al Martin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Martin for some fun with words!