On this page:
Who is Al McKay?
Al McKay is an American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and former member of the American funk band Earth, Wind & Fire, and a recipient of five Grammy Awards. Al used to lead his own group, Al McKay's L.A. All Stars, with former EWF members Johnny Graham, Fred White, Rahmlee Michael Davis and Michael Harris of the former Phenix Horns, and Andrew Woolfolk. The group released an album entitled Al Dente through import.
- also known as Albert Phillip McKay
- born on (67 years ago) in New Orleans
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Guitarist, record producer, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- Earth, Wind & Fire (Lead guitar) between and (8 years)
- Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band (Guitar) between and (2 years)
- genres: Funk, Rhythm and blues, Jazz, Soul music
- filmography: "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
- official website: www.almckay.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al McKay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Stuart Olson
The group included, over time, the following individuals: Larry Dunn, Ralph Johnson, Philip Bailey, Maurice White, Al McKay, Fred White, Verdine White, Johnny Graham, Donald Whitehead, Michael Beale, Chester 130 EARTHQUAKE ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al McKay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Al McKay
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Al McKay
Anagrams of AL MCKAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al McKay!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al McKay for some fun with words!