On this page:
- Al Parker was a gay American porn star, producer, and director. He died from complications of AIDS at the age of 40.
- also known as Andrew "Drew" Okun
- born on (63 years ago) in Natick
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pornographic film actor, film director
- died on (23 years ago) in San Francisco of hiv/aids
- films produced:
- films directed:
- Al Parker was an American artist and illustrator, who was known as the "Dean of Illustrators".
- Al Parker: Middleton Albert "Al" Parker is a former professional tennis player from the United States.
- Al Parker a.k.a. Albert Parker was an American film director, producer, screenwriter and actor. He directed 36 films between 1917 and 1938. In the early 1930s Parker left Hollywood for England where he continued to direct films and also opened an actors' agency office. One of his later clients in the 1960s was a young actress named Helen Mirren.
- read more about Albert Parker (actor)
Al Parker is a fictional character from the film Divorce in the Family.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Parker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark Wigan
Outstanding illustrators such as Norman Rockwell, J C Leyendecker, Al Parker, Robert Weaver and Saul Steinberg visually communicated the aspirations and concerns of millions 144 M Manga The Japanese word for humorous pictures, ...
A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans (1993)
An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans by Bernard L. Peterson Jr.
Eddie Williams, Rastus Murray, Jessie Cryor, Al Parker, Nora Collins, Obie Smith, Kathleen Bart, and Chick McIntosh. MISS DINAH OF 1926 (1926). Touring vaudeville revue.
by Claude J. Summers
The 1970s: Casey Donovan, Al Parker, Jack Wrangler Gay porn stars—referred to as “models” in the industry—were relatively rare until the early 1970s. Because the modern pornography industry has developed most extensively in the United ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Parker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL PARKER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Parker!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Parker to see it in context!