On this page:
Who is Al Pearce?
Al Pearce: Albert Pearce was a comedian, singer and banjoist who was a popular personality on several radio networks from 1928 to 1947.
- also known as Albert W. Pierce, Albert Pearce
- born on (117 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, comedian
- died on (54 years ago) in Newport Beach
- read more about Al Pearce (comedian)
Al Pearce is a fictional character in the 1943 film Here Comes Elmer.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Pearce
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christopher H. Sterling, Cary O'Dell
Even titled gentlemen were domesticated: Lord Bilgewater couldn't compete with Al Pearce, and Lord Henry Brinthrope catered to Our Gal Sunday. Untitled Britons such as Nicholas Lacey gratefully fit into One Man's Family. French characters ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Pearce
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Pearce
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Pearce for some fun with words!