On this page:
Definition of the noun Al Qanoon
What does Al Qanoon mean as a name of something?
- a terrorist organization formed in Pakistan in 2002 as a coalition of extremist Islamic militant groups including Lashkar-e-Taiba and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Jaish-e-Muhammad and elements of al-Qaeda
- region: Islamic Republic of Pakistan / Pakistan / West Pakistan
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonym of Al Qanoon: Lashkar-e-Omar
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Al Qanoon a.k.a. Al-Qanoon is the name of a monthly magazine in Pakistan. The name al-Qanoon when translated from Arabic to English means "The Law".
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Qanoon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Al Qanoon to find many related words and phrases!