Al Quinn (actor)
On this page:
Who is Al Quinn?
Al Quinn is an actor.
- also known as Alvin Paul Quinn, Big Al
- born on (85 years ago) in Staten Island
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- played Escapee in "Escape from Cuba"
- played Football Coach (Uncredited) in "Any Given Sunday"
- played Tourist #2 (Uncredited) in "Big Trouble"
- played Disco Dancer (Uncredited) in "8mm"
- played Picture Car (Uncredited) in "Random Hearts"
- played Businessman (Uncredited) in "Out of Sight"
- played Driver #1 (Uncredited) in "Out of Time"
- played Senior Resident (Uncredited) in "In Her Shoes"
- played Theatre Patron #2 (Uncredited) in "Stuck on You"
- played Featured Tourist in "Holy Man"
- played Hospital Patient (Uncredited) in "The Crew"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Quinn (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL QUINN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Quinn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Quinn to see it in context!