Al Sapienza (actor)
On this page:
Who is Al Sapienza?
Al Sapienza is an American actor, who has had numerous roles in television, stage and film productions. He is most well known for his role as Mikey Palmice on the HBO series The Sopranos as well as Marty Spinella, a lobbyist for the teachers' union in the Netflix series House of Cards. He played the role of Dr. Jake Housman in the North American premiere of the stage version of Dirty Dancing.
- also known as Alex Statler
- born on (52 years ago) in New York City, child of Angela Louise Caldi and Joseph Richard Sapienza
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University
- profession: Actor, film producer
- Marriage with Michelle Lee Widlitz since
- played Donald Sadowy in "The Path to 9/11"
- "Al's Lads"
- "Killer Weekend"
- "The American Mall"
- played Deputy Dale Fahrnbruch in "Starkweather"
- "Bomb the System"
- "Devil's Highway"
- played Fletcher in "Dolan's Cadillac"
- played Jeffrey Scott in "Blind Heat"
- "Back in the Day"
- played Engineer #1 in "Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home"
- played Phillips #1 in "Sharpshooter"
- "A Month of Sundays"
- "Mrs. Washington Goes to Smith"
- "Endangered Species"
- "C.I.A. II: Target Alexa"
- played Solly Burns in "Standing Ovation"
- "Vacation with Derek"
- played David in "The Story of Luke"
- played Detective Harper (Uncredited) in "Blue Caprice"
- played Mob Boss in "Please Kill Mr. Know It All"
- played Alek Ravik in "Secrets from Her Past"
- played Sheriff Pratt in "Girls Gone Dead"
- played Henry in "Scriptfellas"
- played Detective #6 in "Lethal Weapon 4"
- played Rodney in "The Hollywood Sign"
- played Huddleston in "Godzilla"
- played Doug Calder in "A Dark Truth"
- played Christopher Benson in "Walking the Halls"
- played Night Doorman in "Pretty Woman"
- played Pete in "Million Dollar Arm"
- played Dr. Phelps in "9 Full Moons"
- played Bennet in "Late Phases"
- played Lou in "Seasick Sailor"
- official website: www.alsapienza.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Sapienza (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AL SAPIENZA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Sapienza!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Sapienza for some fun with words!