Al St. John
On this page:
Who is Al St. John?
Al St. John was an American film actor. In his persona of Fuzzy Q. Jones, St. John basically defined the role and concept of "comical sidekick" to cowboy heroes from 1930 to 1951.
- also known as Fuzzy St.John, Al 'Fuzzy' St.John, Fuzzy Q. Jones, Al 'Fuzzy' St. John, Al. 'Fuzzy' St. John, Al St John, Al "Fuzzy' St. John, Fuzzy St. John, 'Fuzzy' St. John, Fuzzy, Alfred "Al" St. John, Alfred (Al) St. John, Al "Fuzzy" St. John, At St. John, Al 'Fuzzy', Alfred St. John
- born on (123 years ago) in Santa Ana, child of Walter St. John and Nora Arbuckle
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film director
- died on (52 years ago) in Lyons of myocardial infarction
- read more about Al St. John (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al St. John
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Sterling as star of the troupe, which included Fatty Arbuckle, Mabel Normand, Mack Swain, Harry McCoy, Alice Davenport, Chester Conklin, Minta Durfee, Phyllis Allen, Hank Mann, Al St. John, Charley Chase, Slim Summerville, and Charles Murray; 150 Keystone shorts directed by Henry "Pathe" Lehrman, Robert Thornby, and Chaplin; films include Tillie's Punctured Romance (feature), Kid Auto Races at Venice, In the Clutches of the Gang, MabeI's Strange Predicament, Leading ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al St. John
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al St. John
Anagrams of AL ST. JOHN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al St. John!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al St. John for some fun with words!