On this page:
- Al Stewart: Alastair Ian "Al" Stewart is a Scottish singer-songwriter and folk-rock musician who rose to prominence as part of the British folk revival in the 1960s and 1970s. He developed a unique style of combining folk-rock songs with delicately woven tales of characters and events from history.
- also known as Alastair Ian Stewart
- born on (70 years ago) in Glasgow, child of Joan Underwood and Alastair MacKichan Stewart
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, songwriter
- member of musical group Martin Darvill & Friends
- genres: Rock music, Folk music, Folk rock, Alternative rock, Pop music, Psychedelic rock, Soft rock, Pop rock
- read more about Al Stewart (folk rock artist)
- Al Stewart: Alan "Al" Stewart was an assistant bishop in the Anglican Diocese of Sydney and oversaw the diocese's Wollongong region from 2007 until 2010.
- born in (57 years ago)
- education: Moore Theological College
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Stewart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Norman Abjorensen
Folk rocker Al Stewart (1945– ) scored a big hit in 1976, with “Year of the Cat.
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Robert Palmer, Carol Channing, Wilson Pickett, Bonnie Raitt, Helen Reddy, Minnie Riperton, Donovan, Johnny Rivers, Jose Feliciano, ShaNa-Na, Leif Garrett, Del Shannon, Seals and Crofts, Al Stewart, the band Heart, Tina Turner, Frankie ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Stewart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Al Stewart
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Al Stewart
Anagrams of AL STEWART
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Stewart!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Stewart to see it in context!