On this page:
Definition of the noun al tawhid
What does al tawhid mean as a name of something?
- an Islamic terrorist cell that originated in Jordan but operates in Germany; goal is to attack Europe and Russia with chemical weapons
- region: Deutschland / Federal Republic of Germany / FRG / Germany
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- alternative spelling: al-Tawhid
- synonym of Al Tawhid: Divine Unity
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Tawhid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
... seriously wounded in an American bombing attack in Afghanistan that cost him a leg. In the spring of 2002 al-Zarqawi had a prosthetic leg fitted in Baghdad, Iraq. This handicap did not prevent him from forming a terrorist group, Al Tawhid.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Tawhid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Al Tawhid
Al Tawhid Mosque
Photo credit: hovic - old aleppo album
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Al Tawhid to find many related words and phrases!