On this page:
Who is Al Viola?
Al Viola: Alfred Viola was an American jazz guitarist who worked with Frank Sinatra for 25 years and also played the mandolin on the soundtrack of the film The Godfather.
- also known as Viola, Al; Albert T. Viola; Amos Huxley
- born on (96 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, actor, screenwriter, film producer, musician, guitarist
- died on (8 years ago) in Los Angeles of cancer
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills
- genre: Jazz
- album: "Solo Guitar"
- filmography: played Amos Huxley in "Preacherman"
- film written: Preacherman
- film produced: Preacherman
- films directed:
- official website: www.alviola.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Viola
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Forbush and the Penguins (71, Al Viola); The Pied Piper (72, Jacques Demy); the film of Little Malcolm (74, Stuart Cooper); and The Ghoul (75. Freddie Francis). But what made ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Viola
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Al Viola
Villaggio Olimpico (dal rosso al viola)
Photo credit: Galli Luca
Quotes about Al Viola
Anagrams of AL VIOLA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Viola!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Viola to see it in context!