On this page:
- Al Wilson a.k.a. Alan Wilson: Alan Christie Wilson was a co-founder, leader, and primary composer for the American blues band Canned Heat. He played guitar, harmonica, sang, and wrote several songs for the band.
- read more about Alan Wilson (blues artist)
- Al Wilson: Allen LaMar "Al" Wilson was an American soul singer known for the million-selling #1 hit, "Show and Tell". He is also remembered for his Northern soul anthem, "The Snake".
- also known as Allen LaMar Wilson; Wilson, Al
- born on (76 years ago) in Meridian
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, musician
- died on (7 years ago) in Fontana of renal failure
- genres: Pop music, Soul music, Rhythm and blues
- albums: "Searching for the Dolphins", "Show and Tell", "Spice of Life", "Who Could Be Lovin' You (Other Than Me) / When You Love You're Loved Too", "I've Got a Feeling", "Show & Tell: The Best of Al Wilson"
- Al Wilson: Aldra Kauwa Wilson is a former American college and professional football player who was a linebacker in the National Football League for eight seasons. He played college football for the University of Tennessee, and was recognized as a consensus All-American. Wilson was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the first round of the 1999 NFL Draft, and played his entire professional career for the Broncos. He was a five-time Pro Bowl selection and a two-time All-Pro selection.
- Al Wilson: Al "Dirt" Wilson is a former professional Canadian football player with the Canadian Football League BC Lions. Wilson spent his entire 15 year career with the Lions as an offensive lineman. Wilson played American college football at Montana State University. He is a member of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, the B.C. Sports Hall of Fame, the B.C. Lions Wall of Fame, and has a street named in his honor, "Al Wilson Grove," in his hometown of Duncan. Wilson's #52 jersey is one of eight numbers retired by the B.C. Lions. In 2003, Wilson was voted a member of the B.C. Lions All-Time Dream Team as part of the club’s 50 year anniversary celebration. In 2006, Wilson was voted to the Honour Roll of the CFL's top 50 players of the league's modern era by Canadian sports network TSN.
- Al Wilson was an American film actor, producer and stunt pilot. He was born in Harrodsburg, Kentucky and died in Cleveland, Ohio in an air crash while doing flying stunts at the 1932 Cleveland Air Races show.
- Al Wilson is a film story contributor.
- Al Wilson is a screenwriter.
- profession: Screenwriter
- film written: Summer Scars
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Wilson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Blues Encyclopedia (2004)
by Edward Komara, Peter Lee
Willie Willson, Michelle Wilmer, Val Wilson, Al Wilson, Charles Wilson, Edith Wilson, Harding ''Hop'' Wilson, Jimmy Wilson, Kim Wilson, Lena Wilson, Quinn Wilson, Smokey Wilson, U. P. Winter, Johnny Withers, Earnest Witherspoon, Jimmy ...
Encyclopedia of the Blues (2005)
by Edward Komara
Al Wilson, Charles Wilson, Edith Wilson, Harding "Hop" Wilson, Jimmy Wilson, Kim Wilson, Lena Wilson, Quinn Wilson, Smokey Wilson, U. P. Winter, Johnny Withers, Earnest Witherspoon, Jimmy Wolf/Best of Blues Wolfman Jack Women ...
by Edward M. Komara
Val Wilson, Al Wilson, Charles Wilson, Edith Wilson. Harding "Hop" Wilson, Jimmy Wilson, Kim Wilson, Lena Wilson, Quinn Wilson, Smokey Wilson, U. P. Winter, Johnny Withers, Earnest Witherspoon, Jimmy Wolf/Best of Blues Wolfman Jack ...
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
Al Wilson (Allen LaMar Wilson–Meridian, Mississippi, 19 June ...
by Benjamin Franklin V
Al Wilson (1973), Shirley Bassey (ca .
by M. Keith Booker
Waid, Mark Ware, Chris Whedon, Joss Williamson, Al Wilson, S. Clay Wolfman, Marv Wolverton, Basil Wood, Wallace (Wally) Themes and Genres Adaptations from Other Media Cold War Crime xviii TOPICAL LIST OFENTRIES.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Wilson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Al Wilson
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Al Wilson
Anagrams of AL WILSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Wilson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Wilson to see it in context!