al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades
is an acrostic for amb.
On this page:
Definition of the noun al-aksa martyrs brigades
What does al-aksa martyrs brigades mean as a name of something?
- a militant offshoot of al-Fatah that is the newest and strongest and best equipped faction active in the West Bank; responsible for many deadly attacks in Israel in 2002
- region: West Bank
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonyms of al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades: Aksa Martyrs Brigades / Martyrs of al-Aqsa
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bernard Reich, David H. Goldberg
AL-AKSA MARTYRS BRIGADES ' 29 violence and terror as a spontaneous, grassroots popular Palestinian expression of frustration with the continuing Israeli occupation and the lack of diplomatic progress, as had been the case with the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades to find many related words and phrases!