On this page:
- Al-hudaydah a.k.a. Yemen, officially known as the Republic of Yemen, is an Arab country in Southwest Asia, occupying the southwestern to southern end of the Arabian Peninsula. Yemen is the second largest country in the peninsula, occupying 527,970 km². The coastline stretches for about 2,000 km. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the north, the Red Sea to the west, the Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea to the south, and Oman to the east. Its capital and largest city is Sana'a. Yemen's territory includes more than 200 islands, the largest of these is Socotra.
- also known as Qaḑā’ Al Ḩudaydah, El-Ḥodeidah, Baladiyat `Adan, Al Muḩāfaz̧Ah Ar Rābi‘Ah, Fourth Governorate, Iv, Governorate Al Jawf, Governorate Number Four, Al Muhafazah Ar Rabi`Ah, Muḩāfaz̧At Al Jawf, Muhafazat Al Jawf, Hodeida, Al Hudaydah, Muhafazat Shabwah, Elhodeidah, Baladiyatadan, Hodeidah, Almuhafazaharrabiah, ‘Adan, Shabwah, Al Ḩudaydah, Al Jawf, Aden, `Adan, Baladīyat ‘Adan, Qadaalhudaydah, Muḩāfaz̧At Shabwah, El-Hodeidah, Qada' Al Hudaydah, Adan, Republic of Yemen
- founded on (24 years ago)
- part of Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, Arab world, Eurasia, Arabia
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Yemeni = a native or inhabitant of Yemen
- read more about Yemen (country)
- Al-hudaydah a.k.a. Al Hudaydah, also known in English as Hodeda, Hodeida, Hudaida, and Hodeidah, is the fourth-largest city in Yemen. It boasts a population of 400,000 people and is the centre of the Al Hudaydah Governorate.
- also known as Al Hudaida, Hodeida, El Hodeidah, Province Of Al Hudaydah, Al Ḩudaydah, Liwa Of Hodeidah, Province Of Al Ḩudaydah, Muḩāfaz̧At Al Ḩudaydah, Liwa Of Hodeida, Muhafazat Al Hudaydah, Liwa Di El Hodeidah, El Ḥodeidah
- country: Yemen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al-Hudaydah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Seth Godin, Lark Productions LLC, Seth Godin Productions
Middle East Seas: Red Gulfs: of Aden Islands: Socorra, Perim, Kamaran Deserts: Rub al-Khali Cities: Aden, Ta'izz, al-Hudaydah, al- Mukalla People: Arabs, Qahtani, Adnani Religions: Muslim Languages: Arabic Currency: Riyal ( YRls) = 100 ...
From Ancient Times to the Present by George C. Kohn
The first human cases in both outbreaks were reported on September 10 and 11 in Saudi Arabia's Al Ardah district in Jizan province and in northern Yemen's Wadi Mawr area, Al-Hudaydah province. The Centers for Disease Control and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al-Hudaydah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al-Hudaydah to see it in context!