Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya
On this page:
Definition of the noun al-jama'a al-islamiyyah al-muqatilah bi-libya
What does al-jama'a al-islamiyyah al-muqatilah bi-libya mean as a name of something?
- a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda; seeks to radicalize the Libyan government; attempted to assassinate Qaddafi
- region: Libya / Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonyms of Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya: FIG / Libyan Fighting Group / Libyan Islamic Fighting Group / Libyan Islamic Group
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya to find many related words and phrases!