On this page:
Definition of the noun al-Ma'unah
What does al-Ma'unah mean as a name of something?
- a radical insurgent Islamist group consisting of disaffected middle-class professionals in Malaysia who want to overthrow the government by violent means and set up an Islamic state
- region: Federation of Malaysia / Malaysia
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for al-Ma'unah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al-Ma'unah for some fun with words!