On this page:
Definition of the noun al-rashid trust
What does al-rashid trust mean as a name of something?
- a terrorist group organized in 1996 after the Taliban took over Afghanistan and part of Osama bin Laden's international system; provides financial support for the Taliban and al-Qaeda and Jaish-i-Mohammed and assists Muslim militants around the world; established a network of madrasas and mosques in Afghanistan
- region: Islamic Republic of Pakistan / Pakistan / West Pakistan
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for al-Rashid Trust
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
In 2002, the Al-Rashid Trust and Al Akhtar Trust decided to start a drive to collect donations from the business/ ... Mullah Izatullah, an Al Qaeda official living in Charnan, Pakistan, was associated with both Al-Rashid Trust and Al Akhtar Trust.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for al-Rashid Trust
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of al-Rashid Trust for some fun with words!