On this page:
Who is Aladar Laszlo?
Aladar Laszlo was a journalist, screenwriter, and actor.
- also known as Al Lazlo, Aladár László, Aladar Lazlo, Laszlo Aladar, László Aladár
- born on (119 years ago) in Budapest
- nationality: Hungary, Austria-Hungary, United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, actor, writer
- died on (57 years ago) in Los Angeles
- read more about Aladar Laszlo (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aladar Laszlo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Mark Sandrich Seen Dwight Taylor, Allan Scott derived from the musical The Gay Divoreee by Dwight Taylor and a play by Alexander Farago, Aladar Laszlo Photos David Abel, Vernon Walker Art Dir Van Nest Polglase, Carroll Clark ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aladar Laszlo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aladar Laszlo for some fun with words!