On this page:
Aladeen is a fictional character from the film The Dictator.
- in films:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aladeen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Adam Clarke
Secunder Sani Aalee Aladeen. 131o|Shehab o' Deen Omar. Sec Mobarik Shah Khiljie. [Tughlik Shah.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aladeen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aladeen
Dartz Prombron Aladeen Edition
Photo credit: Alexandre Prévot
Video language resources about Aladeen
Click on an item to play that video:
- Aladeen meaning and pronunciation
The supreme leader of the Republic of Wadiya. Aladeen definition by Urban Dictionary.
- Using the verb (to be) in the Past. aladeen Zaiyd YouTube Channel.
- How to use the verb (can). aladeen Zaiyd YouTube Cannel.
- Using the verb (have got). aladeen Zaiyd YouTube Channel.
- Using the verb (have to) talking about suties responsibilities. aladeen Zaiyd
Scrabble value of A1L1A1D2E1E1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALADEEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aladeen!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aladeen to see it in context!