On this page:
- "Aladin" a.k.a. "Aladdin" is a 1992 American animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is the 31st animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, and was part of the Disney film era known as the Disney Renaissance. The film was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, and is based on the Arab folktale of Aladdin and the magic lamp from One Thousand and One Nights. The voice cast features Scott Weinger, Jonathan Freeman, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried, and Douglas Seale.
- read more about Aladdin
- "Aladin" is a 2009 Bollywood fantasy adventure film directed by Sujoy Ghosh. Amitabh Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sanjay Dutt appear in pivotal roles in the movie. Sabu Cyril designed the sets of this film.
- also known as Aladdin, Aladin: En Busca de la Lámpara Maravillosa
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Sujoy Ghosh & Sunil Lulla
- executive producers: Kamlesh Kumar & Sameer Rajendran
- art direction by Sabu Cyril
- written by Vishal Dadlani, Sujoy Ghosh, Ritesh Shah & Suresh Nair
- based on a story by Ritesh Shah
- Amitabh Bachchan as Genius
- Sanjay Dutt as Ringmaster
- Riteish Deshmukh as Aladin A. 'Aloo' Chatterjee
- Sameera Reddy
- Sahil Khan as Kasim Kejriwal
- Ratna Pathak as Marjina
- Victor Banerjee as Aladin's grandfather
- Mita Vashisht as Karate Instructor
- Joy Sengupta as Arun Chatterjee
- Boman Irani as Narrator
- Jacqueline Fernandez as Jasmine
- Arif Zakaria as Professor Abu Nazir
- Dhaval Barbhaya as Egg Head
- Vineet Kapoor as Truck Driver
- Shubhankar Atre
- Michael Chen as Antique Shop Owner
- Master Ahan Desai as Aladin A. 'Aloo' Chatterjee
- Erina as Flame Thrower
- Master Dev Kanatwala as Kasim Kejriwal
- Nawab Khan as Lion Tamer
- cinematography by Sirsha Ray
- edited by Suresh Pai
- music by Vishal-Shekhar, Jody Jenkins, Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani
- costume design by Narendra Kumar Ahmed & Urmilla Lal Motwani
- genres: Romance Film, World cinema, Bollywood, Musical, Family, Musical Drama, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- Star Guild Award for Best Special Effects (Charles Darby) nomination for Eyeqube Studios
- Star Guild Award for Best Art Direction nomination for Sabu Cyril
- Stardust Award for Exciting New Face nomination for Jacqueline Fernandez
- IIFA Award for Best Art Direction, received by Sabu Cyril
- IIFA Award for Best Special Effects, received by Charles Darby & Eyeqube Studios
- IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female (Jasmine), received by Jacqueline Fernandez
- Stardust Award for Exciting New Face (Jury's choice), received by Jacqueline Fernandez
- official website: aladinmovie.webnode.fr
"Aladin" is a book by Disney Press.
- Aladin a.k.a. Aladdin is a fictional character from Exotic Time Machine.
- also known as Prince Ali Ababwa
- child of Cassim
- occupation: Thief
- created by Ron Clements & John Musker
- in films:
- "Aladdin", played by Scott Weinger
- "The Return of Jafar", played by Scott Weinger
- "Aladdin and the King of Thieves", played by Scott Weinger
- "Arabian Nights", played by Jason Scott Lee
- "Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse", played by Rick Logan
- "The Desert Hawk", played by Jackie Gleason
- "Thief of Damascus", played by Robert Clary
- "Aladdin and His Lamp", played by Johnny Sands
- "Aladin, or the Wonderful Lamp", played by Georges Vinter
- "The Wonders of Aladdin", played by Donald O'Connor
- "Exotic Time Machine", played by Everett Rodd
- Aladin is a fictional character from the 1989 film Santa Sangre.
"Aladin" is the soundtrack album of the 2009 film.
Aladin is a record label.
- ALADIN je numerický model počasia, pomocou ktorého sa pripravujú krátkodobé predpovede počasia.
- official website: www.cnrm.meteo.fr/aladin
- Aladin is a website.
- official website: www.aladin.co.kr
- aladin a.k.a. achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia (Allgrove, triple-A) is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aladin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Attribute Grammars (1988)
Definitions, Systems and Bibliography by Pierre Deransart, Martin Jourdan, Bernard Lorho
ALADIN is a strongly typed, applicative language.
by Thomas E. Quantrille, Y. A. Liu
ALADIN is a system that aids in the design of aluminum alloys for aerospace applications. ALADIN uses composition...
Overall, ALADIN is an excellent practical example of a sophisticated eXpert system for product design. C. Future Directions ...
The prelude to bolshevism (1919)
the Kornilov rising by Aleksandr Fyodorovich Kerensky
Deputy Alexis Aladin is a witness to this. A great provocation has thus taken place, which jeopardizes the fate of the FATHERLAND. People of Russ1a! Our great country is dying. The hour of its end is near. Being compelled to come forward in ...
by L. English
Adult Learning Documentation and Information Network (ALADIN). http://www. unesco. org/education/aladin/ Sponsored by the UNESCO Institute for Education, ALADIN is a worldwide network linking adult education resource centers, ...
Or, Explanation of the Names of Persons and Places in the Departments of Biblical, Political, and Ecclesiastical History, Mythology, Heraldry, Biography, Bibliography, Geography, and Numismatics. Illustrated by Portraits and Medallic Cuts by George Crabb
ALADIN (Hist.) or Alaeddin Ben Khaikosrow, surnamed Kaicobad, was sultan of Natolia, and tenth prince of the branch of the Selguicides, who, after having been frequently victorious over other powers, was himself conquered by the Moguls, ...
by Paul M. Coates, M. Coates Paul, Marc Blackman, Marc R. Blackman, Gordon M. Cragg, Mark Levine, Jeffrey D. White, Joel Moss, Mark A. Levine
Treatment of symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy with the antioxidant alpha- lipoic acid: a 7-month multicenter randomized controlled trial ( ALADIN III Study). ALADIN III Study Group. Alpha-lipoic acid in diabetic neuropathy.
by Louis Charles Elson
five fairy cantatas, the overtures "Dame Kobold," "Aladin,""Fridens- feier," Festouverture and " In Memo- riam " to David ; symphonies, masses, 20 canons for three women's voices; many arias, songs for children, part- songs, and educational ...
For Information and Communication Technologies and Related Areas by Jakob Vlietstra
AIS-ALARM AIS AIS AIS AIS AIS AISB AISB AISC AISC AISI AISP AISS AISSP AIT AIT AIT AITO AIU AIUI AIV AIX AJ AJAR AJD AJG AJR AK AK AKA AKCL AKM AKO AKR AL AL Al AL AL AL AL ALA ALABOL ALADIN ALAP ALAP ALAP ALAP ...
by Daniel J. Christie
by Shirlee Emmons, Wilbur Watkins Lewis
ALADDIN,ALADIN (Fr.): a character in Arabian Nights.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aladin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aladin
Click on an item to view that photo:
Aladin in the Magic Kingdom parade at Disney World in Florida.
If you use this image please credit to...
Photo credit: simon17964
Disney On Ice - Princess Wishes: Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan, Cinderella, Tinker Bell.
Photo credit: Rojer
Photo credit: Digital_Rampage
Photo credit: michael_swan
Photo credit: erix!
Video about Aladin
The Gaslight Anthem American Slang live in Bremen Aladin
Scrabble value of A1L1A1D2I1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALADIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aladin!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aladin to see it in context!