On this page:
"Alaigal Oivathillai": Alaigal Oyivathillai is a 1981 Indian Tamil language film directed by P. Bharathiraja. The film stars debutant actors Karthik and Radha in the lead roles. The movie was a blockbuster and Ilaiyaraja's music and songs were highly praised.The story and dialogues written by veteran writer and director Manivannan. The film became a cult classic. The film received eight Tamil Nadu State Film Awards.
- also known as Unending Waves, Alaigal Ooivathilai, Alaigal Oyivathillai
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- written by P. Bharathiraja & Manivannan
- based on a story by Manivannan
- cinematography by B. Kannan
- music by Ilaiyaraaja
- genres: Romance Film, Tamil cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released on (33 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alaigal Oivathillai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alaigal Oivathillai for some fun with words!