On this page:
- Alain Caron is a French Canadian jazz bassist.
- also known as Caron, Alain; Alain Caron le band
- born on (60 years ago) in Saint-Éloi, Quebec
- nationality: Canada
- education: Berklee College of Music
- profession: Bassist, musician
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Jazz, Jazz fusion
- albums: "Alain Caron le Band", ""Play"", "Rhythm'n Jazz", "5", "Call Me Al!", "Conversations", "Caron / Ecay / Lockwood", "Sep7entrion"
- nomination: - nominated to Juno Award for Contemporary Jazz Album of the Year - "5"
- official website: www.alaincaron.com
- Alain Caron: Joseph Paul Luc Alain "Boom Boom" Caron was a Canadian professional ice hockey player who played in various leagues from 1956 to 1976. Born in Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, he played in the NHL for 60 games while playing for the Oakland Seals and Montreal Canadiens.
- Alain Caron is a film and television editor.
- profession: Film editor, television editor
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alain Caron
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
Alain Caron fr. '90. Donato established a TV and film mus. prod. co. w. James Gelfand, Jean Dury '91 . Favs: Scott LaFaro, Pettiford, Percy Heath, Mingus. Polls: Concours de Jazz de ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alain Caron
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alain Caron
Billy Cobhan's String Quartet
Photo credit: Tomas Forgac
Anagrams of ALAIN CARON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alain Caron!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alain Caron to find many related words and phrases!