On this page:
Who is Alain Corneau?
Alain Corneau was a French film director and writer.
- also known as 阿藍·柯諾; Корно, Ален
- born on (72 years ago) in Meung-sur-Loire
- nationality: France
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, film producer, actor
- died on (5 years ago) in Paris of cancer
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- read more about Alain Corneau (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alain Corneau
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Shepherd, David Horn, Dave Laing, Paul Oliver, Peter Wicke
Alain Corneau. 1991. France. 114 mins. Musical Drama. Original music by Jordi Savall. nA DENORA Migration and Diffusion Human movement around the planet has influenced the character and history of popular music in many ways, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alain Corneau
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alain Corneau for some fun with words!