Alain Delon (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alain Delon?
Alain Delon: Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon is a French actor and businessman, with French-Swiss dual citizenship since 1999. He rose quickly to stardom, and by the age of 23 was already being compared with French actors such as Gérard Philipe and Jean Marais, as well as American actor James Dean. He was even called the male Brigitte Bardot. Over the course of his career, Delon has worked with many well-known directors, including Luchino Visconti, Jean-Luc Godard, Jean-Pierre Melville, Michelangelo Antonioni and Louis Malle.
- also known as Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon, A. Delon, The Male Brigitte Bardot, Fabien-Alain Delon
- born on (79 years ago) in Sceaux, child of Édith Arnold and Fabien Delon
- ethnicity: French people, Corsicans
- nationality: France, Switzerland
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Actor, film producer, screenwriter, film director, soldier, singer, television producer
- member of musical group Les Enfoirés in
- parent of
- albums: "Thought I'd Ring You", "Paroles… Paroles…", "I Don't Know"
- played Roch Siffredi in "Borsalino and Co."
- played Francis Verlot in "Any Number Can Win"
- played Julius Caesar in "Asterix at the Olympic Games"
- played Franz Lobheiner in "Christine"
- played Julien Dandieu in "Elite Group"
- played Alexandre in "Day and Night"
- "Death of a Corrupt Man"
- played Pierre Lagrange (Pierre Lagrange) in "Diabolically Yours"
- played Roger Borniche in "Flic Story"
- "Is Paris Burning?"
- played Marc in "Joy House"
- played Piero in "L'Eclisse"
- played Jean-Paul in "La Piscine"
- played Daniele Dominici in "Indian Summer"
- played Julien de Saint Preux in "La Tulipe noire"
- played Corey in "The Red Circle"
- played Martin Terrier in "Le choc"
- "Le clan des siciliens"
- played Jef Costello in "Le Samouraï"
- played Jean-Marie Desprée in "The Medic"
- played Manu in "The Last Adventure"
- "Lost Command"
- played Thomas Vlassenroot in "The Unvanquished"
- played Mr. Klein in "Mr. Klein"
- played Roger Lennox in "Nouvelle Vague"
- "Once a Thief"
- played Robert Avranche in "Our Story"
- played Tom Ripley in "Purple Noon"
- played Gotch 'Gauche' Kink in "Red Sun"
- played Rocco Parondi in "Rocco and His Brothers"
- played William Wilson (segment "William Wilson") in "Spirits of the Dead"
- played Baron de Charlus in "Swann in Love"
- played Inspector Georges Roche in "Teheran 43"
- "Texas Across the River"
- played Ramon Mercader in "The Assassination of Trotsky"
- played Capt. Paul Metrand in "The Concorde...Airport '79"
- played Daniel in "The Girl on a Motorcycle"
- played Ulysse Cecconato in "The Joy of Living"
- played Tancredi Falconeri in "The Leopard"
- "The Yellow Rolls-Royce"
- played Gino Strabliggi in "Two Men in Town"
- played Commissaire Edouard Coleman in "Un flic"
- played Zorro (Falso Miguel de la Serna) in "Zorro"
- played Julien Vignal in "Une chance sur deux"
- played Loulou in "Be Beautiful But Shut Up"
- played Tony Arzenta in "Big Guns"
- played Roch Siffredi in "Borsalino"
- "Carom Shots"
- "Love at Sea"
- TV series:
- films written:
- films produced:
- Dancing Machine
- Let Sleeping Cops Lie
- The Passage
- Les pros
- Parole de flic
- Le jeune marié
- The Fighter
- Three Men to Kill
- The Medic
- Power Play
- The Hurried Man
- The Gypsy
- Flic Story
- Borsalino and Co.
- Someone Is Bleeding
- Two Men in Town
- Big Guns
- Easy Down There!
- The Unvanquished
- Death of a Corrupt Man
- Mr. Klein
- Indian Summer
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Golden Globe Award for Best New Star of the Year – Actor - "The Leopard"
- David di Donatello Special Award
- nominated to César Award for Best Actor - "Mr. Klein"
- nominated to César Award for Best Actor - "Death of a Corrupt Man"
- nominated to César Award for Best Actor - "Our Story"
- César Award for Best Actor - "Our Story"
- Golden Bear
- National Order of Merit (Officer)
- official website: www.alaindelon.ch
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alain Delon (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alain Delon (actor)
a French actor
by Ivan Bessedin
Photo credit: Ivan Bessedin
Anagrams of ALAIN DELON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alain Delon!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alain Delon to see it in context!