On this page:
"Alaloum" is a 1982 Greek comedy film directed by Giorgos Apostolidis, Giannis Smaragdis and Giannis Typaldos, starring Harry Klynn, Manos Destounis and Joly Garbi.
- also known as Alalum; Harry Klynn, alaloum
- country: Greece
- language: Greek Language
- directors: Yannis Smaragdis, Yorgos Apostolidis, Yiannis Typaldos
- producer: Michalis Lefakis
- written by Yannis Kakoulidis & Vasilis Triadafyllidis
- Joly Garbi as Thimokleia
- Nitsa Tsaganea as Alkmini
- Vasilis Triadafyllidis as Detective Bekas
- Vasilis Triadafyllidis as Artemis
- Vasilis Triadafyllidis as Golfo
- Vasilis Triadafyllidis as Haralabos Trabakoulas
- Vasilis Triadafyllidis as Avraam
- Dimitris Piatas as Tasos
- Manos Destounis as Thanasis
- Konstantinos Tzoumas
- Giorgos Nezos as Golfos' Father
- Sassa Sofou as Television Presenter
- Yiorgos Mylonas
- Giorgos Tzifos
- cinematography by Aris Stavrou
- music by Yiorgos Krimizakis
- costume design by Andreas Sarandopoulos
- set decoration by Andreas Sarandopoulos
- genre: Comedy
- released on (32 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alaloum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1A1L1O1U1M3
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALALOUM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alaloum!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alaloum for some fun with words!