On this page:
Who is Alamelu?
Alamelu is the mother of Rajalakshmi Parthasarathy.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 2001 film Kunguma Pottu Gounder.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 1969 film Our Country.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 1972 film Naagarahaavu.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 1990 film Appu.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 1980 film Aravam.
- Alamelu is a fictional character from the 1999 Film Thirupathi Ezhumalai Venkatesa.
Alamelu also known as Alamelu mangai and Padmavati, is a Hindu devi. Believed to be a form of Lakshmi, the Hindu devi of wealth and good fortune, Alamelumange is the consort of Sri Venkateshwara. The name Padmavati is Sanskrit for "she who emerged from lotus". The main temple to Sri Alamelumanga is situated at Alamelu-Mangapuram, a suburb of Tirupati City. Tradition dictates that every pilgrim to Tirupati must offer obeisance at this temple after visiting the temple at Tirupati-Tirumala Balaji.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alamelu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
English-Gujarati, Gujarati-English by Sonal Christian
HEALTHY SOUTH INDIAN CUISINE Alamelu Vairavan and Patricia Marquardt These 150 mostly vegetarian recipes will allow home cooks to create fabulous exotic fare like potato- filled dosas with coconut chutney, "Pearl Onion and Tomato ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alamelu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alamelu
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1L1A1M3E1L1U1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALAMELU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alamelu!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alamelu to find many related words and phrases!