On this page:
Who is Alamgir?
Alamgir is a versatile singer and is one of the pioneers of the Urdu pop music in Pakistan. His style of singing is inspired by playback singer Ahmed Rushdi. In April 2013, Alamgir joined Meesha Shafi, String, Ali Azmat and Shahzad Hasan as a judge on the immensely popular singing talent show Music Icons aired on ARY Digital.
- born in (60 years ago) in Bangladesh
- nationality: Pakistan, Bangladesh
- education: Mirzapur Cadet College
- profession: Singer, musician
- genre: Pop music
- albums: "Superstar", "Hum Sab Ka Pakistan", "Aaina", "Best of Alamgir Vol 1", "Best of Alamgir Vol 2", "Qarar"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alamgir (singer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAMGIR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alamgir!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alamgir to see it in context!