On this page:
Who is Alan Aldridge?
Alan Aldridge is an English artist, graphic designer and illustrator.
- also known as Aldridge, Alan
- born in (73 years ago) in East End of London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Artist, graphic designer, illustrator, production designer, screenwriter, visual artist
- parent of
- written works: "The Gnole", "Religion in the Contemporary World", "Power, authority, and restrictive practices", "The peacock party", "Topografia del Mundo Social", "The lion's cavalcade", "Beatles, Los", "The market", "Phantasia of Dockland, Rockland, and dodos", "In their mother tongue", "The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics", "The Butterfly's Ball, and the Grasshopper's Feast"
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation - "Faeries", with Christopher Gore & Lee Mishkin
- official website: www.alanaldridge.net
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Aldridge
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics Volume 2, Alan Aldridge (ed.). Apple To The Core: The Unmaking Of The Beatles, Peter McCabe and Robert D. Schonfeld. The Longest Cocktail Party, Richard DiLello. As Time Goes By: Living In The Sixties, Derek Taylor. Twilight Of The Gods: The Beatles In Retrospect, Wilfred Mellers. The Man Who Gave The Beatles Away, Allan Williams. The Beatles: An Illustrated Record, Roy Carr.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Aldridge
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Aldridge for some fun with words!