Alan Aldridge is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
Who is Alan Aldridge?
Alan Aldridge is an English artist, graphic designer and illustrator.
- also known as Aldridge, Alan
- born in (73 years ago) in East End of London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Artist, graphic designer, illustrator, production designer, screenwriter, visual artist
- parent of
- written works: "The Gnole", "Religion in the Contemporary World", "Power, authority, and restrictive practices", "The peacock party", "Topografia del Mundo Social", "The lion's cavalcade", "Beatles, Los", "The market", "Phantasia of Dockland, Rockland, and dodos", "In their mother tongue", "The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics", "The Butterfly's Ball, and the Grasshopper's Feast"
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation - "Faeries", with Christopher Gore & Lee Mishkin
- official website: www.alanaldridge.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Aldridge
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Aldridge for some fun with words!