Alan Andersz (actor)
Alan Andersz is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
Who is Alan Andersz?
Alan Andersz is an actor and dancer.
- born on (26 years ago) in Warsaw
- nationality: Poland
- profession: Actor, dancer
- TV series:
- played Wojciech Maciejewski in "Układ Warszawski" in
- played Patryk Jankowski in "39 i pół" between and
- played Chodnik in "Pogoda na piątek" in
- played Tomek Struś in "Wiedźmy" between and
- played Janek Jurewicz in "Boża podszewka. Część druga" in
- played Julio Krupa in "Stacyjka" in
- played Grześ in "Miasteczko" between and
- played Bliźniak in "Ja, Malinowski" in
- played Julian Walewski in "Myszka Walewska"
- played Paweł in "Na Wspólnej" between and (4 years)
- played Kajtek in "Oficer" between and
- played Chłopiec z PGR-u in "Plebania" in
- played Syn premiera in "Daleko od noszy" in
- played Jacek Radecki in "Defekt" between and (2 years)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Andersz (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Andersz for some fun with words!