On this page:
Who is Alan Armer?
Alan Armer: Alan A. Armer was an American television writer, producer, and director.
- born on (93 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Stanford University
- profession: Screenwriter, television producer, television director
- died on (5 years ago) in Century City of colorectal cancer
- written works: "Directing television and film", "Vest pocket theatre"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay - "The Fugitive"
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay - "The Fugitive"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - "The Fugitive"
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - "The Fugitive"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Armer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Alan Armer, George Eckstein, Walter Grauman, and John Conwell are but a few of the names to appear again and again in the credits of QM productions. QM and Martin entered into an era of considerable success in the 1960s. Among the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Armer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN ARMER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Armer!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Armer for some fun with words!