On this page:
- Alan Barrett was a costume designer who was nominated at the 49th Academy Awards for Best Costumes for the film The Seven-Per-Cent Solution.
- profession: Costume designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to BAFTA Award for Best British Costume Design (Colour) - "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Costume Design - "The Seven-Per-Cent Solution"
- Alan Barrett: Alan M. Barrett is a Research Professor at the Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland.
- born in (48 years ago)
- education: Michigan State University
- profession: Economist, professor
- written works: "The Clear-out", "The impact of agricultural and forestry subsidies on land prices and land uses in Ireland", "The economics of solid waste management in Ireland", "The fiscal system and the polluter pays principle"
- Alan Barrett: Alan John Barrett was a British rower who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- also known as Alan John Barrett
- born on (103 years ago)
- Alan Barrett a.k.a. Alan P. Barrett: Alan Paul Barrett is an Irish-born British writer, poet, satirist, musician, comedian, psychologist and card and board game designer.
- read more about Alan P. Barrett
Printed books with definitions for Alan Barrett
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Budget Perspectives 2007 (2006)
by Tim Callan
Alan Barrett is a Senior Research Officer, Yvonne McCarthy and John Walsh are Research Analysts, Kieran Coleman is a Research Assistant and Ide Kearney is a Research Associate with the ESRI. Liam Delaney is a Senior Researcher at ...
Budget Perspectives 2008 (2006)
by Tim Callan
Tim Callan is a Research Professor, Alan Barrett is a Senior Research Officer, Ide Kearney is a Consultant, Martin O'Brien is a Research Assistant and John R. Walsh is a Senior Research Analyst at The Economic and Social Research ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Barrett
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alan Barrett
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alan Barrett"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALAN BARRETT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Barrett!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Barrett for some fun with words!