On this page:
- Alan Berger is an actor, casting director and screenwriter.
- born in (62 years ago)
- profession: Actor, casting director, screenwriter
- read more about Alan Berger (actor)
- Alan Berger is an author.
- born in (51 years ago)
- written works: "Reclaiming the American West", "Terms and Truth", "Claves Para Una Alimentacion Sana", "Designing the Reclaimed Landscape", "Drosscape"
Alan Berger is a fictional character from the 2009 film Dare.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Berger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Genocide (1999)
(Alan Berger) The genocidal state:An overview. In Van den Berghe, P. (Ed.), State Violence and Ethnicity, pp. 19–52. Niwot, CO: University Press of Colorado, 1990. Provides a concept of the genocidal state, with mass murder in perpetual ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Claude Earl Jones, Alan Rosenberg, Diane Delano, Jose Mercado, Danny De La Paz, Alan Berger, Howard Swain, Edward Bunker, Raphael Sbarge, Lucille Bliss, Chad Taylor, Herbert Fair, Cynthia Phillips, Brian Thompson, Tina Webster, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Berger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN BERGER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Berger!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Berger for some fun with words!