On this page:
- Alan Brady a.k.a. Carl Reiner is an American stand-up comedian, actor, director, producer, writer, singer, dancer, voice artist, and comedian, best known for his role in a comedy duo with Mel Brooks. He is also known for his role on Your Show of Shows, as Alan Brady on The Dick Van Dyke Show, Saul Bloom in the Oceans Trilogy, as the voice of Shep in Good Boy!, and the voice of Sarmoti in Father of the Pride. Reiner has won 9 Emmy Awards and one Grammy Award during his career.
- read more about Carl Reiner (actor)
- Alan Brady was an Australian professional rugby league footballer of the 1920s and '30s. A New South Wales representative three-quarter back, he played in the NSWRFL Premiership for Sydney's the Western Suburbs and Canterbury-Bankstown clubs, with both of whom he won premiership titles.
- Alan Brady a.k.a. Alan Martin is an actor.
- read more about Alan Martin (actor)
- Alan Brady is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alan Brady (actor)
- Alan Brady is the father of Susan Brady.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Brady
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William D. Crump
The principal cast included Dick Van Dyke as Rob Petrie, a television writer for a fictional variety show, The Alan Brady Show; Mary Tyler Moore as Rob's wife Laura; Larry Mathews as the Petriesy young son Ritchie; Carl Reiner as Alan Brady; ...
by Random House, Stephen Elliott
The Mole 8 The Blank 9 Prunelaoe, The Midget, The Rodent equipment: 16 twoway wristradlo Dick Ven Dyke Show, The character: 9 Alan Brady, Rob Petrie 11 Jerry Helper, Laura Petrie, Sally Rogers 12 Buddy Sorrell, Melvin Cooley.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Brady
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Brady to see it in context!