On this page:
Who is Alan Brennert?
Alan Brennert is a American author, television producer and screenwriter. Brennert has lived in Southern California since 1973 and completed graduate work in screenwriting at the University of California Los Angeles.
- also known as Michael Bryant, Alan Michael Brennert
- born on (61 years ago) in Englewood
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, author, television producer
- written works: "Ma Qui", "Kindred spirits", "Moloka'i", "Ma Qui and Other Phantoms", "City of Masques", "Weird Romance: Two One-Act Musicals of Speculative Fiction", "The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, September 1995", "Time and Chance", "Weird Romance"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Short Story - "All the Charms of Sycorax"
- nominated to Nebula Award for Best Short Story - "Ma Qui"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel - "Time and Chance"
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - "L.A. Law", with David E. Kelley, Patricia Green, Robert Breech, John Hill, Elodie Keene, James C. Hart, Rick Wallace & Alice West
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series - "L.A. Law" (Mutinies On The Banzai), with David E. Kelley & Patricia Green
- Nebula Award for Best Short Story - "Ma Qui"
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series - "L.A. Law", with Robert Breech, James C. Hart, Patricia Green, Elodie Keene, John Hill, David E. Kelley, Rick Wallace & Alice West
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Brennert
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Greg BEAR, Charles BEAUMONT, Steven Bochco, Ray BRADBURY, Alan BRENNERT, Michael Bryant, David Bennett Carren, Michael ...
by Vincent Terrace
Tom Sawyer, Patrick Mathews, Dick Nelson, Dennis Landa, Alan Brennert, Katharyn Michaelian Powers, Kathleen Barnes, David Wise, Jackson Gillis, Michael McGreevey, Arthur Weingarten, John Gaynor, Bill Taylor, Glen Olson, Rod Baker, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Brennert
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Brennert for some fun with words!