On this page:
- Alan Broadbent: Alan Leonard Broadbent, MNZM, is a jazz pianist, arranger and composer best known for his work with artists such as Charlie Haden, Woody Herman, Chet Baker, Irene Kral, Sheila Jordan, Natalie Cole, Warne Marsh, Bud Shank, and many others.
- also known as Broadbent, Alan
- born on (68 years ago) in Auckland
- nationality: New Zealand
- education: Berklee College of Music
- profession: Jazz pianist, pianist
- genre: Jazz
- albums: "Live at Maybeck Recital Hall, Volume Fourteen", "You and the Night and the Music", "'Round Midnight", "Song of Home", "Every Time I Think of You", "In Blue", "Moment's Notice", "The Music of Eric Von Essen", "Better Days", "Continuity", "Crystal Comments", "More Live-Lee", "Recorded Live at Maybeck Recital Hall"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s) - "Lonely Town"
- Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s) - "Lonely Town"
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Improvised Jazz Solo - "Solar" (Track from: Live At Giannelli Square: Volume 1)
- Alan Broadbent is a Cypriot cricket player.
- nationality: Cyprus
- profession: Cricketer
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Broadbent
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by the late Leonard Feather, Ira Gitler
Alan Broadbent in LA '87– 9. Favs: P.J. Jones, E. Jones, Tony Williams. CDs: w. Broadbent (Disc.; Trend). GIFFORD, GENE (HAROLD EUGENE), comp, arr, gtr; also bjo; b. Americus ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Broadbent
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Broadbent
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Broadbent for some fun with words!